No parent wants to believe there is something genuinely wrong with their child.
But there are real symptoms you should not ignore. Such as the following:
- Sadness or hopelessness
- Irritability, anger, or hostility
- Tearfulness or frequent crying
- Withdrawal from friends and family
- Loss of interest in activities
- Changes in eating and sleeping habits
- Restlessness and agitation
- Feelings of worthlessness and guilt
- Lack of enthusiasm and motivation
- Fatigue or lack of energy
- Difficulty concentrating
- Thoughts of death or suicide
Only in the past two decades has depression in children been taken very seriously. But there is hope. Answer a few questions below and you will be contacted within 2 business days.